Dry Sauna, a process with a length of over 1000 years, has multiple benefits:
– eliminations of toxins through sweat
– Muscle relaxation, dry sauna being a recommended procedure after workouts
– Eliminating stress and energizing body
– Improving immunity
– Pore cleansing
Not recommended for people with blood pressure problems and pregnant women.
Dry sauna – 90 degrees
Wet sauna or Hamman, a ritual from antiquity, is nothing more than a steam bath.
Wet sauna benefits:
– profound cleaning of the skin through sweat
– favoring sleep
– activates blood circulation
Not recommended for people with heart disease affection or dermatological affection and pregnant women.
Dry sauna – 55 degrees
Program: 09.00 – 21.00